The «Machine and Mechanism Intelligence» International Industrial Forum is planned to be held in the city of Sevastopol during the period from 19 to 21 May 2021. It is organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
The business program of the Forum will include the following events:
- plenary session with the participation of industry leaders and world-class technological leaders;
- industry sections in the areas of start-to-finish technological projects with the participation of foreign experts and speakers;
- the military and industrial conference on robotic systems.
As part of the exposition program, an exhibition in the following areas of start-to-finish projects is planned:
- computer engineering;
- medical equipment (including telemedicine);
- security systems;
- laser technology and communication;
- digital energy and Automatic Process Control System;
- equipment for housing and public utility sector and construction;
- igital marking, etc.
# forum # exhibition # industry # MMI2021